Family Service & Guidance Center staff members can take advantage of comprehensive, affordable personal medical insurance options that will allow them and their family to be and stay healthy. FSGC pays 70 percent of health and dental insurance for staff members. Flexible spending accounts are also available to assist employees with their health and childcare expenses.
FSGC also offers a 401(k) retirement plan to qualified employees, contributing 5 percent of the staff member’s salary each month. In addition, if the employee contributes 4 percent of their salary each month to their retirement plan, FSGC will contribute another 1 percent. Financial planners visit FSGC regularly to help qualified employees enroll in and develop an individualized plan that will help them achieve their financial goals.
- Three weeks paid vacation and paid holidays
- Continuing education leave and professional development budget
- Performance incentives
- Clinicians are never on-call
- Supervision for licensure (for clinicians)
FSGC also takes employee wellness very seriously. The organization offers a broad range of activities and opportunities designed to enhance staff members' health, both mental and physical, including:
- Fun and re-energizing team and all-agency activities
- Beautiful outdoor walking paths and pond
- Christmas cookie decorating, Thanksgiving meal and other seasonal activities for staff members
- Community blood drives
- Indoor half-court gymnasium for clients and staff
- Onsite cafeteria
- Friendly, supportive atmosphere