We're excited to have your child age 8-18 participate in Art Day at Home! Here's some important information:
- Art Supply Pick-Up Day is Saturday, February 25, from 2-4 p.m. at FSGC's 327 S.W. Frazier building. There will be a release/permission form for a parent or legal guardian to sign that day.
- To make sure as many children as possible can enjoy an Art Day at Home project, please sign your child up for just one project.
- Kids may keep any leftover art supplies for their own use!
- All completed, submitted artwork becomes the property of FSGC for use in marketing materials, display in our buildings or possible inclusion in the Works of Heart live auction.
- Art Project Return Day is Saturday, March 18, from 2-4 p.m. To be considered for inclusion in this year's Works of Heart Art Event live auction, the client should return their finished art piece to FSGC by that date. They can also return their artwork when they come for a scheduled appointment on or before Friday, March 17.