Become one of Santa’s Little Helpers and experience the true joy of giving on November 28.
You can make Christmas merrier for some of our client children and families on Giving Tuesday.
More than 100 hard-working FSGC families have applied for FSGC’s Santa’s Little Helpers Holiday Adoption Program this year. Usually that number is between 40 and 50.
These are single-parent families and families in which both parents work two and even three jobs just to make ends meet. In these difficult times, a special holiday just isn’t possible.
That’s where you come in. You can make a generous contribution to the Santa’s Little Helpers Program. The elves at FSGC will do the shopping, wrapping and delivering. Bringing the joy of Christmas to a family in need couldn’t be easier.
A Giving Tuesday contribution in an amount of your choosing will make a meaningful difference for a child or family.
- $10 will provide personal products like body wash, shampoo and deodorant.
- $20 will provide a new outfit or toy.
- $50 will provide a special holiday meal.
- $100 will provide gifts for a family of two.
- $150 will provide gifts for a family of three.
- $200 will provide gifts for a family of four.
- $250 will provide gifts for a family of five.
Families are nominated by FSGC staff members who work closely with them to ensure a high level of need. In addition, families who are participating in another adoption program cannot be adopted by Santa’s Little Helpers.