Family Service & Guidance Center is proud to announce the recipients of the 2017 Distinguished Staff Awards.
The award winners are:
- Courtney Coleman, Mental Health Specialist category
- Travis Freed, Supervisor category
- Angela Harris, Case Management category
- Melissa Ledom, Attendant and Respite Care category
- Rene Lombard, Support Staff category
- Crystal Scott, Clinical category
Any number of FSGC staff members could be recognized for excellence, said Brenda Mills, Family Service & Guidance Center CEO, thanks to their professionalism and dedication to children. Some stand out, though.
“A few staff members provide a level of service to our kids and families that goes above and beyond day after day, week after week. The Distinguished Staff Awards are Family Service & Guidance Center’s way of honoring those amazing staff members.”
Awards are given annually in six staff categories. Employees were nominated by their peers and selected by a committee of FSGC staff members representing a diverse cross-section of the agency.
Recipients were selected for effectiveness in their work with children, families and co-workers; zeal in promoting the advancement of mental health; and professional interest and involvement.