parent looking over helpful resources

Child Welfare Forms

Juvenile Justice & Child Welfare Forms

Starting services for Juvenile Justice and Child Welfare children

1. The Universal Child Welfare Packet includes:

    • Service Entry Authorization
    • Foster Care or Juvenile Justice Mental Health Referral
    • Authorization to Release Confidential Information – We will need multiple forms to exchange information with at least the following:
        • Foster Care Contractor or Juvenile Justice
        • Foster Parent, if applicable (your discretion)
        •  Primary Care Physician
        • School
        • Previous Mental Health Providers
    • Consent for Mental Health Treatment
    • Custody Status/Educational Placement/Residential Setting
    • Juvenile Justice & Law Enforcement/Recent History of Present Situation
    • Family History of Mental Illness
    • Family Information
    • Medical Information
    • Consent to Photograph

2. Click the “Child Welfare Document Packet” button below, print out all the forms and sign in the designated areas.

3. Fax all paperwork to FSGC (785.234.4853) – Attention: Admissions

If you experience difficulties opening any forms, please contact our Admissions office at 785.232.5005. We will be happy to email or fax a copy of the forms.

We look forward to serving your needs. If you have any questions, contact Family Service & Guidance Center at 785.232.5005 and ask for Admissions.

Child Welfare Document Packet

parent discussing treatment with staff

Have any questions about forms?

Reach out to FSGC for additional information about Juvenile Justice and Child Welfare forms.