Congratulations! You’re among the first to see Family Service & Guidance Center’s 2019 Works of Heart!
FSGC is excited to announce the selection of the 2019 Featured Artists and their art pieces for the 13th annual Works of Heart Event coming up Friday, August 16. These were selected from over 150 creations produced at Art Day activities this past winter and spring.
This year’s Works of Heart Featured Artists are:
- Juanita B., age 8: Sweetie Little Tweety
- Andrew P., age 15: Homeward Bound
- Serenity C., age 14: The Lonely Flower
- Ryan B., age 15: Sunset on Sadness
- Ashley B., age 15: Unicorn Birthday Party
- Andre C., age 12: Spring is Coming
- Stephen H., age 9: Me Being Me
- Sa’Mayah J., age 9: The Beautiful Rainbow
- Karlie K., age 15: Protector
- Leona B., age 9: Flowers in the Window
- Jerzee C., age 9: Hearts of Splatter
- McKenzie S., age 16: Tree Sunset
- Megan F., age 17: Don’t Be Koi
- Mick Q., age 14: The Desert
These amazing art pieces will be auctioned off live at FSGC’s signature annual event, on Friday, August 16, 6-9:30 p.m., at the Maner Conference Centre. Each year, more than 400 Works of Heart guests help raise over $110,000 to benefit the FSGC Foundation. The event includes a cocktail hour, silent auction, exciting live auction and a delicious seated dinner. Proceeds benefit the FSGC Foundation. This year’s fundraising goal is $115,000.
The highlight of the evening, however, is seeing the Featured Artists onstage with their pieces and watching their smiles get bigger and bigger as the bids for their artwork go higher and higher – sometimes well over $1,000.
Help us reach our goal! We’d love to have you as a Works of Heart Event guest. Individual event tickets are $125 each or $1,000 for a table of eight. Get tickets by contacting Pam Evans, FSGC Director of Marketing & Development, at 785.232.7902 or email@example.com. You can also watch this page. Tickets will go on sale very soon!